Enroll App - Non-webcam or microphone usability testing site

Enroll App - Non-webcam or microphone usability testing site

Chris
EnrollApp.com is a usability testing site where you get paid to tell which variation of a particular site design is better, which logo is better, etc. While most jobs like these require you to have a webcam/mic so that they can see/her you where you click and stuff, these guys have built a very neat UI where all you have to do is click and explain why you chose the variation over the other.

The jobs don't pay huge (around 10ยข per piece) but they don't take a lot of time. So they are fun when, at the end of the day, you have done a lot of boring work and just need to get yourself out of the rut. You get test notifications by mail.

I was unsure about talking about them here because, although I have been paid by them once, they seemed to suddenly vanish into thin air. Thankfully, I received another test this week.

They probably pay once a month (I was paid on June 10th and I didn't bother to check when you get paid and stuff) and by PayPal. You don't have to go through any tests or anything so the application process is super simple too.

I recommend everyone here to drop in an app. Let me know how it goes.

Re: Enroll App - Non-webcam or microphone usability testing site

Brad
So the job is basically to be a design critic then. Sounds good, very interesting. What kind of requirements or tests do you need to do in this kind of websites?

Re: Enroll App - Non-webcam or microphone usability testing site

Chris
I can't tell you exactly because I have only applied to one such site before and it was a simple WordPress site (so only an email ID and a password was required to sign up). I wasn't asked for anything but the pay per review was $5. I can't exactly remember the name of the company but the orders would come and get picked up really fast so it was almost impossible to get your hands on anything.

The great thing about this site that I mentioned in my last post (Enroll App) is that it doesn't require you to have any experience or anything else (doesn't even require you to have a mic or webcam either). They just ask you for your basic info like your email ID and stuff and your areas of interest so that they can send you relevant tests.

You can find tons of websites where you can get paid to test websites. The pay is generally $10-$15 per test and most of them require you to complete a sample test according to their standards. As I said in my last post, you need a mic and a webcam to apply and work for most.

Re: Enroll App - Non-webcam or microphone usability testing site

Brad
Thanks for the information and the reply Chris!

I will kepp you guys posted if I make any income from that kind of place.

Re: Enroll App - Non-webcam or microphone usability testing site

christenwypy
Administrator
Please do!  That's very interesting!